This policy covers the information practices of our websites that link to this policy, which includes but is not limited to: www.swaptions.net, as well as all international domains and subdomains (collectively referred to as "Swaption Website"). Swaption Website may track and gather information about its visitors through cookies or other technology.
We, at Swaption, LLC ("Swaption" or "we") are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers, business partners and end-users, while also building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, and enhance your experience, we gather information about you when you visit our site, use our service platform, application(s), or business partners accessible from our service.
This policy covers how Swaption collects, uses and protects the information we gather through your use of the Swaption website, service platform, account registration, and our application(s) (collectively, “Swaption”). Specifically, Swaption may collect information in the following way from online registrations, browsing, communications, orders, interactions, and sales transactions.
No matter how Swaption comes to have your information, you should be aware of how we handle it and know that we respect the privacy of your information.
Treatment of information gathered by the end-user’s use of the Swaption application(s):
Data created from the end-user’s interaction with Swaption and the information he/she/it/them enters is owned by Swaption. Swaption may use its data to try and improve the end-user experience.
1. How We Collect and Use Information
We collect the following types of information about you:
Registration and Profile Information. By creating an account, you are authorizing us to collect your personal information such as your username, first and last name, gender, date of birth, email address, your location, mobile phone number and a photo, if you chose to have a photo associated with your account. In an effort to further customize Swaption for you, we may also request additional personal information from you. We may also collect billing and financial information.
Data collected through use of the Service. While browsing, we may monitor your viewing, swapping, and purchase preferences.
Geolocation. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, Wi-Fi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of marketing and offering other related synergies. We maintain location information only so long as we determine is reasonable to provide the Service. We may maintain location data for a longer period of time in order to analyze aggregate trends and marketing metrics. We may also share location information with third parties for research and analytic purposes. Please see “Your Choices About Your Information” below to learn more.
Event & Activities Data. We collect, and may use a third party to collect, browsing and relevant data from your device, including information from the gyroscope, accelerometer, compass, and Bluetooth, in order improve our services. We maintain this data as is reasonable to provide our Service. If you want to opt-out of the collection of your sensory and motion data, please adjust your settings in your mobile device to limit the app’s access to your sensory and motion data.
Messages and User Content. We collect message and user content data to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our Service and to communicate directly with you, such as to send you swap alerts. You can control your receipt of alerts by visiting “Settings” and “Notifications” within our Service/Platform app. We may also send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, notification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt-out of Service-related e-mails.
Information we receive about you from others:
Social Media. When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you Like us on Facebook or post a comment to our Facebook page, we may receive information from the social network such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to Swaption’s website or Service.
- Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site or mobile app
- Provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising
- Track your location
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses or User IDs, and Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices.
We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third-party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
2. Sharing of Your Information
Personal Information: We may share your personal information with third parties outside the Swaption and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates in some circumstances, including:
- We share your personal information, including name, email, location, and motion event data, with others within the Swaption family and friends you have chosen to monitor.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily post to the website or to our Facebook page or our other social media sites/apps will automatically be available to the public. We may publicly post your reviews and comments online on our website or mobile app or link your reviews to third party websites.
- We may aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics of our data and may share that anonymized and/or aggregated data with third parties. For example, we may share de-identified location data with third parties that analyze marketing trends, and location trends.
- We may at any time buy or sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Service will likely be one of the items transferred in these types of transactions. We may also share, transfer, or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, legal proceedings, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceedings.
3. How We Protect Your Information
Swaption cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that we learn that information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Your Choices About Your Information
You may decline to submit any personal information to the Service, in which case Swaption may not be able to provide its Services to you.
Modifying Your Account Information and Settings: You may modify your account information, update, or amend your personal information, or change your password at any time by logging in to your account. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications if you have an active account. If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
Delete Your Account and Personal Information: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so under the setting tab of your account.
5. Links to Other Web Sites and Services
7. Your California Privacy Rights
14502 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Suite 200
Tampa Florida 33618
Alternatively, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. How to Contact Us
Policy Date: January 25, 2021
Get the App!
Join millions using the Swaption mobile app, the simplest way to buy and sell locally!